Subscribe with iTunes for iPhone or Stitcher for Android.
This episode is part of a podcast series called “Entrepreneurs & Economic Development” talking to entrepreneurs using business and technology to solve problems at the Bottom of the Pyramid. Listen to the interview by clicking play above. The image above shows a Village Office being dropped off in Rural Tanzania for a solar company.
You will learn:
- What is Digital Finance Plus?
- What is BOP (Bottom of the Pyramid) Solar?
- On vs Off-Network Solar Systems
- Different Types of Solar Systems & Companies
- Bridge International Academies (School Fees)
- MyAgro (Agriculture)
- One Acre Fund (Agriculture)
- BuffaloGrid Episode 1
- Angaza Design
- Solar for Low-Income Villagers in Developing countries (LinkedIn Group)
- CGAP – List of Digital Finance Plus Companies, Google Doc
- GSMA Mobile for Development
- Fenix International
- Selling Solar: The Diffusion of Renewable Energy in Emerging Markets
CGAP Digital Finance Plus Video
D.Light Solar Prediction Graph
Feel Free to Comment or Connect
- Leave a Comment Below
- Twitter: @Fetterly_BC
- Or Contact Page
- Facebook: Like Entrepreneurs & Economic Development
If you have any questions for Ryan or recommendations for future interviews please place them in the comments section.